Boost the Budget!
The Cards are on the up and you can help Woking FC have a better playing budget to take us forward next season. Boost the Budget is a straightforward way fans can make a big difference by contributing from £10 a month.
- 250 Boost The Budget monthly contributions of £10 will add £30,000 to Garry Hill & Steve Thompson's playing budget.
- Boost the Budget income will also increase the fans' stake in the Club by purchasing shares in Woking FC.
- Many relatively small contributions can make a big difference.
This is how it works:
- You commit to giving at least £10 a month by standing order to The Cards Trust.
- The Cards Trust uses your donation to buy new Woking FC shares / pay the annual capital contributions on new shares.
- The Club uses the proceeds to boost the playing budget.
- The Cards Trust increases its shareholding in the Club, giving fans more influence.
- Your name will be entered in a regular prize draw.
As fans, we want to help take Woking FC forward and are aiming to recruit 250 members to Boost the Budget by the beginning on next season. Many fans have been contributing in recent years and helped raise a fantastic sum of £150,000 for Garry & Steve's playing budget.
Individuals have also contributed a one off donation to BTB. Please join us for season 2015/16.
Come on you Cards.
Donate via PayPal
We are pleased to announce that it is now possible to give to the ‘Boost the Budget’ scheme via paypal. This can be used by anyone but in particular it means that the Cards ‘Exiles’, fans living overseas, can donate to ‘Boost the Budget’ without needing a UK bank account.