BOOST THE BUDGET
The Cards Trust Board thanks all supporters for their contributions in recent seasons which have helped Woking FC have an increased playing budget. Boost the Budget is a straightforward way fans can make a big difference by contributing monthly.
- 300 Boost the Budget monthly contributions of £10 would add £3,000 to the playing fund.
- Many relatively small contributions can make a BIG difference whether by monthly standing order or one off donations and bucket collections.
- The Trust Board are committed to this form of support for Woking FC.
How does BTB work?
- You commit to giving at least £10 per month by standing order to the Cards Trust or donations.
- The Cards Trust uses your donation to buy new Woking FC shares/pay the annual capital contribution on new shares.
- The Club uses the proceeds to boost playing budget.
- There is a quarterly draw for BTB contributors with two tickets to the GC Lounge to the winner
- Last season 2019/20 thanks to supporter’s generosity the Trust contributed close to £30,000 to WFC through Boost the Budget, The 400 Club and £4,000 as WFC’ share of Goldrush sales plus monies raised at a Quiz Night.. A fantastic achievement, thank you!
As fans we want to help take Woking FC forward and are aiming to recruit many more members to Boost the Budget for the coming season . Many fans have been contributing in recent years and helped raise in the region of £220,000.
Please join Boost the Budget by completing a bank Mandate which can be found on the Trust & Club websites. Please complete and return to Rupert Phillips either at the Laithwaite Community Stadium or by email Rupert.firstname.lastname@example.org.